Event Phone: 901-481-3421 (text)
In order to understand what this class is about, you MUST read ALL the below before proceeding.
This class is for beginner and intermediate levels for kids age 6 – 16.
Besides learning tennis, the kids will have a blast.
The students will learn or improve:
– basic agility, balance, coordination skills
– serve and rally
– compete in matchplay
Dates (6-week session):
October 16 – December 1, 2018
(OFF week of November 19)
This class is structured as follows:
– instruction led by coach Radu
– coach-led matchplay where kids apply what they learn on Tuesdays
– for the kids not yet able to compete in matchplay, competitive fun games will be played, not necessarily involving serving and rallying.
The class will meet per structure above for 6 Tuesdays and 6 Saturdays.
The cost for the 6-week session is $190. Siblings of first child get a 50% discount.
Please check our twitter page in case of bad weather. We will update it. Make-ups will be scheduled in case of rain-outs. Make-ups will be scheduled any time during the week. For example, a Tuesday rain-out may be scheduled for the next day on Wednesday. Or we may have a two-hour Saturday class.
As of right now, no indoor courts are reserved, so kids will need warm-ups on cold nights.
Please double-check that you entered a correct email and do use a cell phone number.
Trouble registering? Questions?
Text me at 901-481-3421.
- Tuesdays 5pm, Saturdays 11am
August 16, 2018 - December 1, 2018
5:00 pm - 12:00 pm
Venue: TPC Southwind Tennis